We need allies as we face critical junctures in our life,
assisting us to release identities, stories, beliefs, and roles
to step across thresholds of new beginnings
No matter the thresholds you are ready to cross:
• Realizing dreams and goals
•Translating gifts & talents into recognized and valued assets
•Strengthen leadership and confidence
• Creating balance between life and work commitments
• Unleashing creative expression
• Navigating relationship challenges at work or with family
• Honoring values and choices which open doors into a sustainable career
• Enjoying life unhindered by critical inner voices
• Creating and sustaining a healthier lifestyle
• Infusing passion and meaning into work and life
. . . you stand at the threshold of an invitation.
An invitation to step into relationship with parts of your self
that has been calling to you from the edge of all you have known.
It is here at the threshold ... here where the seeds
of your transformation and evolution await.
Often clients arrive on my threshold discouraged, spinning in place, and overwhelmed. They are intelligent, reflective, insightful and have been successful in many areas of life.
They know the next step requires something that has eluded them, and they have the courage to ask for help.
I have a lifetime of skills, techniques and practices which guide my clients through their next steps.
I have spent my life asking questions and learning to listen to the small voice which offers the type of answers that take a lifetime to fully blossom.
These experiences form a cauldron of wisdom, humor and compassion which clients have relished and found transformative.